[Localization] Lack of localizers and admins

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:48:51 EDT 2008

Done.

You should ideally start with Fructose and Glucode 0.82 (to ensure
that your translations go into 8.2.1), and then go on to honey. After
you complete 0.82 (Fructose and Sucrose), you can try uploading the PO
files for these into the Fructose and Sucrose projects, and Pootle
will try to merge your translations, so you don't have to do double
the work :-). You may also want to do the terminology section.
There is some information for you at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart

Thanks,
Sayamindu