[Localization] log-activity french translation

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:34:24 EDT 2008

Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> writes:

> I wanted to update my activities today and stumbled over the translation
> of the log-activity. It is named 'Journal' which is the same translation
> then the journal. As well 'Log Files' is translated to 'Fichiers
> journaux'. So maybe there are other terms that can be used for that.

Yes, this should be fixed.

I propose "Journaux" instead of "Journal" for log-activity.

There are also Browse, Gmail, WikiBrowse which are all three named
"Naviguer" (Browse).  Gmail could be translated as "Gmail" and
WikiBrowse could be translated as "WikiNaviguer".

Sayamindu, can you point me to the place where I can make these changes?

Thanks,

--
Bastien