[Localization] TurtleArt images localization in French

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Sep 1 08:08:04 EDT 2008

Thanks Brian. You are right, the fr images are in TurtleArt in
joyride. But some deployments actually ship TurtleArtwithSensors, e.g.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/Peru

I suspect Lionel was looking at TurtleArtwithSensors which indeed only
has en and es ... it is unfortunate there are two versions :/

- Bert -