[Localization] Simple terminology

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:46:16 EDT 2008

Hi All,

FYI there is a mapping between release name (e.g. 8.2) and build number
(e.g. 767) on this page:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes

It doesn't get down to the level of Sugar release nor map to pootle.

If someone has that info, feel free update this page. Let me know if you
need help updating the Semantic Wiki table.

Thanks,

Greg S