[Localization] Simple terminology

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:34:01 EDT 2008

I may have slightly manged the Glucose distinction by leaving out update 1
(which refers strings used by release 8.1 (build 703, I think).  I think
that the chronology might be be Glucose > update1 > glucose.82

If you reply to the list and clarify exactly which release you are using in
OLPC Oceania, I'm sure that we can give you a more specific recommendation
about which subsets are most important to you and in what order.

The whole distinction between OLPC build number, OLPC release number and
Sugar Labs Release number is is a bit confusing unfortunately, and slightly
complicated by the OLPC - Sugar Labs separation.  I believe the saving grace
is that if the Pootle strings didn't change, then translating them once (in
any of the subsets) will get them translated in all, but again, please
describe your current deployed build and your near-term plans and we can try
to get a definitive answer on what you would want to focus your translators
on first.