[Localization] SPAM-LOW: Re: Khmer Font on XO-1

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:25:26 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 1:54 AM, Mao MJP <mao at mjpasia.org> wrote:

>  And is there a way to go back to English after typing this setxkbmap kh in
> Terminal. It seems that I can't input any other command.

You can add some options to the setxkbmap command.

With

setxkbmap us,kh -option grp:alt_shift_toggle

you have US English by default, and you can switch between US English and
Khmer with the Alt+Shift shortcut.
You can change the order of layouts (for example, "kh,us"), and pick another
shortcut to switch between layouts.

Simos