[Localization] Spanish book sprint (Lima peru)

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 14 12:03:01 EDT 2008

That is great news!
Have you been in contact with Adam Hyde? I have cced him to this thread.  It might be useful to keep him up to date on your plans so he can be available via irc during the sprint.
Please keep us posted on your progress,  OLPC France is planning something similar.

thanks
david

On  10/14/2008, 01:31, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero (dirakx at gmail.com) wrote:Hello all

As some of you may know we will be holding a translation sprint for Sugar FLOSS manuals the 20–21 October in Lima, Perú .

 If some of you can come, please contact me for further details.

Cheers!

--
Rafael Ortiz