[Localization] [Announce] Moon and PlayGo added to Pootle

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 06:21:35 EDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Moon and PlayGo are now in Pootle in category Honey.
>> The commit links are not there yet, but should be there by the end of this week.
>
>   Sayamindu, I still don't have commit link for both activities (at
> least for Japanese).
>   Could you please take a look?

Oops - it should be working now.
Note that your commits to PlayGo won't show up now - I asked for
Pootle write permission to activities/playgo instead of
projects/PlayGo :-(
I have asked for the correct permission now, and as soon as I get the
permission, I'll push the changes manually.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta