[Localization] Dutch translation on cadidate-765

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 7 09:46:21 EDT 2008

The translation  of Software Update panel is still missing in  candidate - 767
 I switched to italian locale , but the Software Update panel is still in English.

ciao carlo
________________________________

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Myckel Habets <myckel at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> Hello Sayamindu,
> 3) The Software update section isn't translated (the option to commit
> it in pootle isn't there also, so that might be the cause). When will
> be able to submit that?

I'll probably move the software update thingy to some other category
before I enable commit. However, I'll definitely add it to the
language pack. Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog