[Localization] Packaging Etoys for other platforms

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Thu May 1 23:54:53 EDT 2008

I explored Squeak in Spanish when I first started getting into Linux.

There has been extensive work on this in Extremadura, Spain, where
apparently it has been the backbone of use of computers in education.
apt.linex.org/linex2006/dists/cl/squeak/binary-i386/Packages

They made a cute DVD, accessible through this portal I hope
www.squeak.org/Community/

also work involving Extremeño schools linked with Japanese ones
www.educalibre.cl/node/145