[Localization] [Announce] Pootle server upgraded

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 11:57:48 EDT 2008

Hello all,

We have just completed the upgrade process to Pootle 1.1.0RC2, and it
looks like the upgrade went pretty smoothly, thanks mainly to our
system administrator, Henry Hardy :-).
Please let me know if you find any bugs in the new system.
Things should be much faster now (especially POT file merging, which
has been a major pain in the backside for quite sometime now).
I am especially interested in reports regarding the git integration
(please test the update and commit buttons) - since we have now
switched to the official Pootle Git plugin from the hack by your truly
that we used earlier :-).

Thank you,
Sayamindu

--