[Localization] Error when updating files from git in Pootle

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 13:29:03 EST 2008

Yeah - that is one of the current shortcomings of the Git support in
Pootle that we have right now. The latest version of Pootle fixes that
- we'll probably migrate to that soon.
However, for latest strings, you need not update like that - updating
(ie, merging of new strings) is carried out in the Pootle side
automatically, once every week.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote: