[Localization] Arabic Projects (Mohamed Sanad)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:37:30 EDT 2008

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks a lot for joining the list, your help is coming at just the right
time!

You may be able to get an XO by submitting an application at:
http://projectdb.olpc.at/

Note that you want an Arabic keyboard and you can put my name in as a
reference. Your project can be "testing arabic support" or whatever you
are comfortable with.

It takes a few weeks minimum , so please apply ASAP. Let me know if you
have any problems or questions but I think it will go smoothly as SJ
approves the requests.

Khaled,

Can you do effective Arabic testing with an English keyboard?

You should probably submit for a second XO at the same site so you have
a backup and can compare two biulds to each other. Just let us know if
you can use an English keyboard as Arabic ones are in short supply.

Thanks,

Greg S