[Localization] Arabic Projects

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Jul 30 07:07:00 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:49:36AM +0300, Mohamed Sanad wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This is my first email in this list, my name is Mohamed Sanad, from Alexandria
> Egypt.
Salaam Mohamed,

> I am linux system admin and I met SJ in wikimania, and currently I registered
> in the OLPC to help in the arabic localization.
>
> I wanna ask if there is any arabic admin whom I should contact, where can I see
> list of members who are helping in the arabic translation.

I'm currently the coordinator of Arabic translation, I don't think there
are active contributors other than me right now (though Pootle shows 11
people who selected Arabic language).
Because of my limited resources, I worked only on olpc-core translation,
so your help with "bundeled" and other translations are welcomed and
appreciated.

Feel free to ask here on the list (or off-list) if you've any questions
regarding Arabic localization.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team