[Localization] [translate-pootle] Pootle feature request - date of the last change

Benno Schulenberg localization at coevern.nl
Tue Jul 22 08:11:12 EDT 2008

Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) wrote:
> The real need is the need to see who translated what, who
> translated when, and who translated.  As far as I know, "who
> translated what" is currently not logged,

And this "who translated what" is most important.  The "when" is
mainly important in order to know whether a change is old and a
mistake can be ascribed to inexperience, or the change is recent
and a mistake should be pointed out to the maker.  But most
important stays: which actual changes were made, preferrably
viewable in wikipedia-style diffs.

Benno