[Localization] [sugar] Feature/string freeze exception: uninstall activities from the shell

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Jul 15 11:20:37 EDT 2008

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
> <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Eben Eliason <eben.eliason at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Yeah, seems fine to me.
>> Tomeu, I'd suggest to request the exception as soon as you have a
>> patch for it. I'm favourable to this as long as the code is not too
>> complex and we don't risk to introduce tricky issues.
>
> Hi, patch attached to https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7071.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tomeu

The patch passed the review. The only issue was that after excessive testing I did
not have any activities anymore on my system :)

As a member of the release team I grant the inclusion
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam#Feature_freeze).

@localization: This patch does include some new strings for the messages of the alerts.

Best,
    Simon