[Localization] Fw: One Laptop per Child (OLPC) Deployment Guide

ABDULLAH KOCABAS abdullah.kocabas at abcdizustu.com
Thu Jul 10 08:04:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

I contact you from OLPC-istanbul office . I am the responsible person for Turkish Translation.

I and my team would like to begin the translation. We registered to the site .The thing is,  there is no ''submit'' button in the folders (there are buttons such as back-skip-suggest ) .What would you offer to us to handle this issue ? Seems like i need to have required permission about it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

OLPC Office - Istanbul

Abdullah Kocabas