[Localization] Where is the latest POT in repo?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:28:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:11 AM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah yes - we regenerate the POT files for sugar and the activities in
> the Pootle side.
> -sdg-

ok. Then, why not pushing the latest POT to main repo?  Or at least we
could fix the link from wiki page for each activity to POT if the
latest is exposed.

We are even shipping obsolete POTs in several XO bundles  (You could
check it by unpacking activities announced with the latest Sucrose).
It should not make sense and seems even harmful if we will provide
offline translation functionality on XO.

/Korakurider