[Localization] Where is the latest POT in repo?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:03:46 EDT 2008

Hi.
I found POTs that has been merged to POs on Pootle seem different from
ones linked from wiki page of each activities.
For instance,
On Pootle, https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ja/xo_core/chat-activity.po claims:
    POT-Creation-Date: 2008-06-14 00:30-0400
but older one (POT-Creation-Date: 2007-12-23 20:36+0000) in repo.
I can see similar conflict in many of other activities.

If I understand correctly, Pootle is looking at POT on repo and merge
the latest update to each POs, right?  So where is the updated POT in
repo that we can track the changes?

thanks in advance,
/Korakurider