[Localization] Etoys (was: Commit link activated for Terminal Activity and Log Viewer Activity)

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:50:33 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> Am 08.07.2008 um 17:52 schrieb Sayamindu Dasgupta:
>
>> Does the Etoys and Terminology problems still persist ?
>
> What Etoys problems?
   People have experienced bizarre problem (timeout, and then sticky
"bad-gateway") when they tried to upload/merge etoys.po to Pootle
because of its huge size.  Though that is NOT Etoys problem.

> I wonder why German and Japanese are the only
> translations that have seen pootle commits since March:
   I think as we were told to commit translations when it is finished,
they hesitate to commit because they think it incomplete.
   But I found it is safe to commit even if some phrases haven't been
translations, and more frequent commit would make translators's life
easier.

  No commit, no progress in released product.
  So, come on folks !

/Korakurider