[Localization] [Etoys] portuguese in pootle

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:05:57 EST 2008

Hi, Juliano.
Thanks for explanation, that cleared up much of my concerns.

On Jan 22, 2008 2:54 AM, Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at lec.ufrgs.br> wrote:
> I will check the files today and do the necessary consistency
> work.
   If you feel current translations for PT-BR on Pootle (based on old
POT though) OK,
   please push it to git as a first version, so that admin work can be
done, including synchronization to the latest POT , clean up PO
header, and etoys to test pulling it to build.

BTW, now that PT-BR has been forked from PT, are you taking care of PT-PT also?

Cheers,
/Korakurider