[Localization] POT inclusion in Pootle workflow

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:11:45 EST 2008

Hi Alexander,

On Jan 15, 2008 10:24 PM, Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to know what's the workflow to include POT files in Pootle?
> Currently there are some activities that host their POT files outside
> Pootle. Is that due to using external source hosting or simply a matter
> of adding the appropriate permissions/settings in Pootle.
>
> IMHO we should try and make the translators' environment as consistent
> as possible.

I agree. At the moment it is slightly difficult to incorporate
projects that use something other than the dev.laptop.org Git services
for hosting the source code. I'm trying to come up with a mechanism
that will make this easier - hopefully we should see something by the
end of the week.
And if there's any project that is hosted in dev.laptop.org Git, and
is not inside Pootle, just file a ticket under the component
localization (and keep me in CC), and I'll add it to Pootle for you
:-).

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--