[Localization] TamTam Mini {Edit, Jam}

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:51:56 EST 2008

Unfortunately it looks like the files are like that. :-( I'll try to
look in the source code and see if this can be avoided somehow. Maybe
having a single PO for the entire TamTam suite might be a good idea,
but I'm not sure whether the developers of TamTam would want that, and
how difficult it would be from a developer's PoV.
Cheers.
Sayamindu

On Jan 14, 2008 5:21 PM, Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
> I've noticed that in TamTam related .po files there are many duplicate
> strings that need to be translated. Is this division done in Pootle or
> files come like that from the main source repository?
> I will merge files/strings on my workstation when translating but was
> wondering why this is not already the case.
>
> Greetings,
> Alexander.

Sayamindu Dasgupta