[Localization] pashto translation ..

salman minhas sulmanminhas at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:11:01 EST 2008

hi sayamindu,

Thanks for your efforts regarding pushto localization. Our volunteers are working both on pushto & persian translation and hope they will complete given packages in next two days. Now my question is who will commit on both languages as an administrator? Can you please guide further to complete this task ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Salman Minhas
Developer & System Support ManagerOLPC: One Laptop Per Child - Non Profit AssociationRegional Office for South & Central AsiaB-027, IIU Islamabad, Pakistanhttp://www.laptop.org        Email:sulmanminhas at hotmail.comCell:+92-333-5119538  |  Phone: +92-51-2527281