[Localization] Fwd: translation problem

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue Jan 8 11:51:01 EST 2008

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 02:15:12PM +0000, Jonathan wrote:
> (2) I believe there is an error in the Arabic file at "constants.py:107".
> The translated string here reads
>
>     msgstr "بقي %(1)s دقيقة، و %(2)s ساعة"
>
> but I think this should be
>
>     msgstr "بقي %(1)s دقيقة، و %(2)s ثانية"

Correct, it is certainly a typo. I updated the translation
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ar/update1/record-activity.po

BTW, those strings and like need to use gettext plural forms, the
current state isn't very usable for Arabic (and other language) that use
different plurals for different numbers.

--
 Khaled Hosny