[Localization] i still face buggggg Translating PASHTO

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:00:28 EST 2008

I'm not sure what's happening, I see absolutely no error on my side
:-(. I will try to go through the logs and see if I can find anything
there.
Meanwhile, I suggest that you download the PO files, translate them
offline, and send the files to me so that I can upload them manually.
This would ensure that you won't lose data/work.
Thanks,.
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta