[Localization] Need to add translators to my language

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 08:05:33 EST 2008

Ishan Liyanage wrote:
> Hi Sayamindu
>
>> You can set translator access projectwise - eg for XO Bundled via
>> https://dev.laptop.org/translate/si/xo_bundled/admin.html

Hi Sayamindu,
I've added translators to all categories but "Pootle".
I'm not listed even as the administrator for bg/pootle and any changes I
try to make are discarded.

Another issue: I saw a user who I don't know that was listed as
administrator and had all the rights set. I removed them but that makes
me think where he got that from? Is the ../admin.html page visible to
the person set as language administrator or to everybody else?

Please check or reply off-list.

Thanks,
Alexander.