[Localization] Translation for XO using Pootle

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:55:25 EST 2008

Hi,
I've put together a series of screenshots and basic instructions for a
beginner who would like to help with translation. The slides are
available in ODP and PDF formats at http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/452

All content is under a CC license, so feel free to modify as
appropriate. To extract all screenshots from the ODP file, simply open
it using any Zip/Unzip software and extract the "pictures" folder.

Of course, suggestions for improvement are welcome. I will be using
these at an upcoming meeting on our campus to rally the troops for some
translation help.

cheers,
Sameer

--