[Localization] Plural-Forms header in sugar-toolkit.po (Re: Plural form in timestamp of Journal entry)

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:37:50 EDT 2008

Hi, Sayamindu

Today I noticed there is Plural-Forms header in sugar-toolkit.po that
had been missing and affected timestamp display in Journal  (see
#8086)
But X-Generator and POT-Creation-Date haven't been changed.   How can
we know the changes...
So what did you change actually?

And I believe we want to do mass-push them for inclusion to 8.2 build !

/Korakurider