[Localization] [Announce] Language Pack Generation Back

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:21:10 EDT 2008

Hello all,
The language pack generation script is back up and running again.
Moreover, thanks to Korakurider, we have etoys support in the language
packs, which means you will be able to install the latest etoys
translations via the language packs as well.
The packs are available from the usual location at
Please test and let me know if it works properly for your language or not.

I have also put the (pretty hackish) code for the language pack
generator online: you can clone

Sayamindu Dasgupta