[Localization] [Announce] Pootle is back up again

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:37:52 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Satyanarayana Murthy Saladi
> <saladism at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fructose vs  Frucotse 0.82
>> Do we need to translate both packages or will the translations in one group
>> reflect in the other. It does not seem to be at the moment.
>> Cheers,
>> Satya.
>>

> Those are different branches, so you will have to do your work
> seperately.  It all actually depends on which release are you
> targeting. For example, there are some deployments which plan to roll
> out Update.1 based systems very soon, and they are targeting the
> Update.1 project as well as parts of Fructose and Honey.
>
> Thanks,
> Sayamindu

I have related question.

Now that all of milestones for Sugar0.82 were over, I assume langpack
is the only way to distribute translations for 0.82.  I think langpack
is being built from files not in source repo but on Pootle box, right?
Then will committing translations from Pootle to 0.82 branch make sense?

/Korakurider