[Localization] [Announce] Pootle is back up again
sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:14:05 EDT 2008
The Pootle server at http://dev.laptop.org is back up again. I have
removed XO Core and XO Bundled, and added a few new projects. They are
* Glucose: The base sugar libraries, and the Journal UI
* Glucose 0.82: Version 0.82 of Glucose
* Fructose: The activities which follow the Sucrose release schedule
* Fructose 0.82: Version 0.82 of Fructose
* Honey: Activities which are important and/or popular, but do not
follow the Sucrose schedule
All translators are requested to check if
* any translations are missing
* the priviledges are there or not (eg: you cannot submit
translations, where you could do that earlier)
Please notify me immediately in case of any problems.
Note that the helper scripts which run periodically on dev.laptop.org
(eg: POT updater, PO checker, language pack generator) are not
activated yet - I'll be enabling them one by one over this week.
Also, we'll have to update the documentation on the Wiki to reflect
the new nomenclature. Help would be highly appreciated here :-). High
profile pages which must be changed ASAP include the FAQ, the
workflow page, etc etc.
More information about the Localization