[Localization] [Announce] Pootle is back up again

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:14:05 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,
The Pootle server at http://dev.laptop.org is back up again. I have
removed XO Core and XO Bundled, and added a few new projects. They are

* Glucose: The base sugar libraries, and the Journal UI
* Glucose 0.82: Version 0.82 of Glucose

* Fructose: The activities which follow the Sucrose release schedule
* Fructose 0.82: Version 0.82 of Fructose

* Honey: Activities which are important and/or popular, but do not
follow the Sucrose schedule

All translators are requested to check if
 * any translations are missing
 * the priviledges are there or not (eg: you cannot submit
translations, where you could do that earlier)

Please notify me immediately in case of any problems.

Note that the helper scripts which run periodically on dev.laptop.org
(eg: POT updater, PO checker, language pack generator) are not
activated yet - I'll be enabling them one by one over this week.
Also, we'll have to update the documentation on the Wiki to reflect
the new nomenclature. Help would be highly appreciated here :-). High
profile pages which must be changed ASAP  include the FAQ, the
workflow page, etc etc.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--