[Localization] Calling all language admins

Alexander Dupuy alex.dupuy at mac.com
Mon Aug 4 14:04:23 EDT 2008

Bastien escribió:
> Okay.  Can you fix it?
>
> (I've read the documentation of the {{Translation}} macro but I'm not
> 100% what to do and will lose my connection soon - don't want to break
> anything.)

The Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart/translations page needed
source=Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart added to the TranslationList macro.

Generally, this is not required, but since this is a sub-page of Pootle
it is.

You also need (in any case) the source=Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart
in the Translation macro present on the /lang-fr translation page (which
is why it showed up okay there, but not on the original English).

I've made the fix.

@alex

mailto:alex.dupuy at mac.com