[Localization] Calling all language admins

Alexander Dupuy alex.dupuy at mac.com
Sun Aug 3 15:21:51 EDT 2008

Moved to  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart/lang-fr per conventions - I also added the {{Translations}} and {{Translated}} macros to the original English and French translation to allow navigation.  When updating the French translation to reflect changes to the original English, please remember to update the version=##### in the {{Translated}} macro to the corresponding id# displayed in the English original (on history page or normal view, not in the source) so that the changes links work correctly.

@alex

mailto:alex.dupuy at mac.com