No subject

Tue Sep 25 10:01:34 EDT 2007

actual simlinks and script scheme, although is not an entirely integration
to git (from the pootle point of view), from the d.l.o side is the  better
solution, but anyway  im not saying that we shouldn't keep on trying to find
a complete solution for this, but this solution  does not have to be so
complex.

So i agree with marco that we have to write a tutorial about this, but the
procedure is not difficult, taking in count that we have to handle the
translation sync from the translate machine, and this is made by git pull
from all the activities.

cheers!

Is this really necessary? Git is complicated enough for new comers so
> if we can avoid additional complexity I think we should do it.

--- message truncated ---