[Localization] Offering help with Pootle setup and maintainance

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:11:49 EDT 2007

Syamindu and all,

We have already imported into pootle most of the stuff that we
define as Core & Bundled [1] into the Pootle installation [2] -
but the server is going to be moved (iow, don't bookmark it ;)

What we need now is to have language administrators. Takers?

There are still some workflow issues to iron out (ie: pushing back
into dev.laptop.org) but we can work them out together.

Bottom line: consider this mail as the pre-pre-announcement of
OLPC-Pootle being online :)

Cheers,
Xavier

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/Files