[Localization] [Etoys] Fwd: Pootle now fully open for translation

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 04:32:55 EST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 9:49 PM, Xavier Alvarez <xavi.alvarez at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want remind all that the Etoys project in Pootle[1] is a TEST...
> not the real thing. If you want to collaborate, please continue
> doing so in Launchpad's site[2].
Sure. I guess it doesn't harm to put them in TEST too. :)

As GerardM pointed out, for most of the case, we only distinguish
traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese. But we have some slightly
variation for each in certain terminologies for different regions.
That's why we have zh_CN, zh_TW, zh_HK... IMHO, a quick mapping for
zh-HanT(zh_TW, zh_HK) and zh-HanS (zh_CN, zh_SG) seems ok to me.

--
Best regards,
Yuan Chao