[Localization] Admin rights in Terminology

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:16:31 EST 2007

People,

I've granted the people below the admin right in the Terminology
project https://dev.laptop.org/translate/projects/terminology/

If you want to become an admin, please let us know.

Note: Please do NOT activate or otherwise use the [Commit]
functionality... as that activates the interface with GIT which
we are trying to integrate.

Although an important project, it's impact is indirect, so I
considered it a better choice than say Packaging, Core or Bundled
for you to get aquainted.

Although each language+project is fairly independent, there are
things that will need to be coordinated (ie: POT changes and
propagation) and learnt, hopefully not from (too many)
mistakes ;)

Please, review the [[Pootle/Administration]] [1] page for some
notes about the available things (please ignore the 'installation
stuff'). Given that it's our collective user's manual, feel free
to add to it :)

Admin        Project
========    ===========
khaled   -- https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ar/terminology/
samybt   -- https://dev.laptop.org/translate/fr/terminology/
simosx   -- https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/terminology/
shankar  -- https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ne/terminology/
YuanChao -- https://dev.laptop.org/translate/zh_TW/terminology/

If you have any question, comments, etc. please go ahead! :)

Cheers,
Xavier

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/Administration

--