[Localization] What next...

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:14:53 EST 2007

Hi all,
Now that the initial push for Update 1 is over, many of you must be
wondering.. what next ?
Well - the master branch in Git (equivalent to HEAD in many other
projects) is tracked by the XO Core and the XO Bundled project. I have
updated the XO Core  project so that it has the latest POT files.
So, in short,

* If you have say around 10-15% of Update 1 left, go ahead and
complete it (there _may be_ some bug fix releases which might
automatically pick up the new translations
* If you have more than that  left, I would recommend that you go
ahead and work on XO Core first, and then on XO Bundled.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or doubts regarding the process.

Thanks a thousand times for the tremendous amount of work you all have
done for Update 1.

Warm regards,
Sayamindu

--