[Localization] Testing localization - give it a try

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 03:15:18 EST 2007

michalhobot at netscape.net wrote:
> Thanks for your input.
> Regarding babel use - I was looking for something easy to install by yum
> and close to python.
> In case there is some other software, already installed on XO, I can
> change my scripts to it.
>
> I have one question regarding hosting files. Currently I put these files
> on my company server. It is quite large web portal so it is not a
> problem of storage or bandwidth, but I'd rather use something more
> community-based. Is it possible to gain access to olpc hosting site? It
> would be nice to get a directory there for our files.

Michal,
what files do you refer to? .po files go in Pootle.
If you need to host something else why not try some open source hosting.
If it will be international project sourceforge and alike are OK.
I'm using local university hosting (GForge based) for local mailing
lists, tracker, svn and stuff.

Regards,
Alexander.