[Localization] [Announce] Commit access activated

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:30:13 EST 2007

Hi Sayamindu, All,

When I log in with my account (simosx) and I visit
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/update1/index.html?editing=1
I can see four files, journal-activity, record-activity, sugar and
web-activity.

1. From the four files, there is no commit link for
"record-activity.po". All other files have a nice Commit link.

2. Are there only four files in "Update 1"?

3. When I visit my Pootle home page at
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/home/
I can see four projects, Packaging, Terminology, XO-Bundled and XO-Core.
I do not see Update 1, Ship 2 or TEST (Etoys). I am not sure if that is
ok.

Simos