[Localization] [Announce] Commit access activated

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:39:34 EST 2007

That's strange.

Apart from Record (which is not version controlled at all), you should
be able to see the commit link for all the other modules. The link is
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ur/update1/index.html?editing=1

Are you sure it is not a browser cache issue at your end ?

Warm regards,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta