[Localization] Where to put .mo files for sugar?

michalhobot at netscape.net michalhobot at netscape.net
Wed Dec 12 12:35:26 EST 2007

Hi,
I figured how to create .mo files for various activities, hence easily
testing my translation in emulator. I'll write about that shortly.

I have one problem left - where should .mo file for sugar shell go? I
tried various locations (/usr/share/sugar/shell/locale/,
/usr/share/sugar/locale/ etc) but it don't work.
I switched to the newest joyride OS version, but still no sugar .mo
files there so I'd know where to put the new ones.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michal