[LB-XO-LiveCD] creating a live CD question

jay byrd jayobyrd at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 13:58:36 EDT 2010

Hello,
I am very sorry to bug you with a dumb question but I hope you can help me. I
have a bunch of old PC's and I want to install Sugar on them and give them to
the neighborhood kids and the local elementary school. I have downloaded the
LiveCDisoRAR's 3 times from 3 different sites and they never contain the iso
file for "ImgBurn" to use. They always contain different sets of folders and
files, one has 3 folders, EFI, isolinux, LiveOS and GPL and readme files and
another contains folders labeled boot, config, Content, system, etc. Each has a
large .IMG file and I do not know how to proceed. One forum post said to rename
the .IMG file to .ISO and then burn that, but what about the other folders and
their files? I don't think they would be included for no reason. Can you please
help me?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Sincerely, James Byrd