[LB-XO-LiveCD] XO Live CD Persistence Issues

kristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Thu Jan 22 18:54:15 EST 2009

> How does that fit together? ( opt/ ??)

i didnt work for me with /opt/olpc

as you see i'm using /olpc instead

>very nice? I see you use the Spanish language setting :)

yeah i'm from colombia, i decided to work with the XO Live CD cause i
was look a stable an updated sugar system (other distros have sugar but
not yet at all supported)

> This is strange and I will try to reproduce this problem. It seems that you do
> not have any kernel modules at this time. Please can you check that
>
>    /lib/modules/2.6.26.6-lb-i386
 listing the diretory^^ there is:

kernel
modules.alias
modules.ccwmap
modules.dep
modules.ieee1394map
modules.inputmap
modules.isapnpmap
modules.ofmap
modules.order
modules.pcimap
modules.seriomap
modules.symbols
modules.usbmap

i hope it help

>I assume the problem
>will be in  "_kmodules".

how i can work around this? i'm not familiar with livebackup software