[LB-XO-LiveCD] [ANNOUNCE] XO-LiveCD Version 090110

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:02:47 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM,  <wolfgang at rohrmoser-engineering.de> wrote:
> Version 090110 of the XO-LiveCD is available for download from:
>
>      ftp://rohrmoser-engineering.de/pub/XO-LiveCD/XO-LiveCD_090110.iso

Thanks. This boots on my laptop, as other recent live CDs have not,
but almost every activity is broken. I cannot use any of the toolbars,
and in some cases I cannot type. Where would you like bug reports?

Is there a simple way to get Journal entries saved on my hard drive
for reuse? The Sugar packages for Ubuntu generally run OK, except that
I cannot get any Journal entries saved.

> Regards
>
>              Wolfgang Rohrmoser

And Children are my nation.