[LB-XO-LiveCD] feedback on live cd

Wolfgang Rohrmoser WolfgangRohrmoser at web.de
Tue Feb 24 02:44:47 EST 2009

Hi,

thank you very much for working with the XO-LiveCD.
A tiny hint, which might help you with the issue of
screen resolutions:

Pressing <F2> during the boot screen will display some
documentation about the boot  options:

On my laptop (HP Compaq 6710b) I get good results with
"x11=xorg1.5 x11-auto"

greetings

   Wolfgang

---
   hints to solve problems:

    (1) System is booting, but X11-server fails to start:

       * Select language/keyboard and press <TAB> to see the boot options.
         Append "x11=xorg1.4", "x11=xorg1.5" and/or
         "x11-fedora", "vesa-generic", "x11-auto"
         to the option list and try if one choice works for you.