[linux-mm-cc] cant compile with 2.6.32 - Arch linux

Tibor Bamhor tibor.bamhor at netkosice.sk
Mon Jan 11 00:07:06 EST 2010

Thanks for information
This PKGBUILD (for arch linux) covers only compilation of modules - no
recompilation of kernel(too complicated). So it seems that it will not
help in this situation.

Yet another questions, what exactly means that compcache will be in kernel
(from 2.6.33)? Will vanila kernel provide everything? Including modules
that are now compiled from sources downloaded from homepage? For arch
linux we currently have an init script, will it still be needed?

Tibor