[linux-mm-cc] ramzswap viewing

Leonardo Computers, Inc. leonardo.computers.inc at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:49:45 EDT 2009

I'm not a programmer, per se. Yet, I am interested in pursuing a few things:
A) The ability to "see" the ramzswap working, between RAM and Swap. Any
ideas on what I can do to make this happen? B) Any way that this can be
applied to SRAM, preferably L(etc.,) on the motherboard. C) Using this in a
larger scale server environment as primary storage, with a SLC backup. D)
Extending RAID-M, chipkill, etc., to ramzswap. Perhaps in a RAID-5. 6 or Z1,
Z2.

I guess basically, I'm interested in exploring jumping up a generation as
far as storage goes. Any pointers?

Parliament10