[linux-mm-cc] Compcache On Arm 32 bit

Vijayendra Suman vijayendra.suman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:05:27 EDT 2009

Hello Nitin,

I am facing a strange problem, when i was checking in compcache for a
embedded board running with a ARM processor,

Even though the compcache is running fine with some one slight modification
(not in compcache, fault.c, for futex call)

The problem is even though i am able to see the swap in action but when i
see the page pte_present flag it is still is one which means it is present
in the memory, so is it that the RAM block device is not setting this bit as
0 when the page is swapped.

I can give a better detailed question/problem if the above is not clear.

Please feel free to give me suggestion how can i verify if the page is
actaully able to swap out to the swap device node in our case it is on RAM.

--
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=1qygpcgurkovy
Sincere Regards